With the creation of links as our calling, we host events to facilitate meetings and satisfy our clients.
Our venues can accommodate up to 1,000 guests simultaneously, with more than 400 events per year.
The modularity of our spaces allows us to host all types of events and audiences.
We have built our success and reputation with adapted offers and teams passionate about and skilled at hosting.
We offer convivial catering, prepared on the spot with fresh products, respectful of quality, hygiene, and food safety.
On 26 January 2023 we obtained ISO 20121:2012 certification, a standard dedicated to the event industry that attests to our performance in terms of environmental, social, and societal responsibility.
Today, our responsibility is expressed through the following priority objectives:
- By reducing, sorting, and recycling our waste
- By optimising the energy performance of our venues
- By respecting the seasonality of our products for the production of food services
Social responsibility with regard to the health, safety, and well-being of our employees
Economic responsibility by making customer satisfaction our driving force
This dynamic commits us to communicating transparently on our actions and the impacts of our activities, with a view to continuously improving our CSR performance.
Thus, for 2023, we have set ourselves the following objectives:
- Obtaining a customer satisfaction rate of over 90%
- Creating and maintaining a dialogue with our recurring suppliers on our respective CSR approaches, and to analyse, inform, and share our good practices with our clients
- Buying more than 50% of fruit and vegetables from France
- Quantifying and rationalising the amount of food waste per participant during our events
- Reaching a target of 0% plastic on our catering buffets.
Jérome Linÿer – Managing Director
February 9, 2023